We want our kids to be happy and safe forever. We want them to grow up in a cocoon of love and away from the sadness and harshness of the world. But it is not possible. However, it is really important that we help them become smarter and use their intelligence in creative ways so that they can survive in the big bad world. At least that is what smart mothers would do.
1. Create an atmosphere where kids can share their anxieties and happiness with their parents without any hesitation.
2. Teach them the right values, humility, and kindness. These will help them to grow as good human beings.
3. Teach them good manners and etiquettes. These are important social skills and every child should know how to behave when with a group of friends and in a formal setting in the workplace.
4. They should learn the value of money. Even the gifts bought for them should reflect a respect for intellectual growth. You can get more info on holiday gifts here. They should be able to differentiate between what they need and what they want.
5. They should respect people, of all genders and classes.
6. Focus on different goals during their growing years will help them understand the value of work and life balance.
7. The last but the greatest aspect of bringing them up is unconditional love. This love needs to be balanced with strictness and right guidance when needed.
Life is tough for every parent. But it is quite stressful for mothers, as they play so many roles at the same time- teacher, mother, counselor, doctor, and chauffeur and so on. Mothers need to be smart so that they can coordinate and accomplish all these roles successfully. The children may not understand or appreciate the way you teach them or bring them up. But you need to appreciate your role and execute it efficiently. …Continue Reading